Sunday, March 30, 2008

we are the music makers......

we are the dreamers of dreams. It is one of my favorite quotes.....

to me it kind of has to do with laws of attraction. What do we WANT in life? If we THINK we will fail, aren't we destined too?

I believe in that kind of stuff to some degree. I do think that life is all about attitude and how we take what is thrown our way. Can you tell I have been writing about very similar themes lately? I won't get into all the details here, but I am writing about it because I am having to work extra hard at being happy lately. I do realize how fortunate I am in my life. I have my health, 4 amazing kids, a wonderful husband, etc..........

when things happen around you that have great potential to bring you down, how do you prevent them from doing so?

I'm working hard at it lately.

very

hard

I am not a quitter. I am not a doormat. I will not let it bring me down.

No comments: